The Chase for Giant’s Gold
Climb the magic beanstalk to fairy tale prizes in the Chase for Giant’s Gold!
How it works:
For every wager of £10 you make on the Giant’s Gold slot, you’ll get a ticket to our Prize Draw on September 17th
The more you wager, the more tickets you’ll get, which increases your winning chances!
- 1st – 5th Place: £50 in Amazon vouchers each
- 6th – 15th Place: £25 in Amazon vouchers each
- 16th – 30th Place: £10 in Amazon vouchers each
Promotion Period: 9.11.16-9.17.16
Are you ready for Fee-Fi-Fo-FUN?
Get past the Giant and grab your golden prize!
Terms and Conditions
- The following are the terms and conditions of the “GiantsGold” (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is organized by the applicable 888 group company (as defined in the Website’s Terms and Conditions) who is the operator of the website (the “Website”). Your participation in this Promotion shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of the provisions below.
- This Promotion is only open to: (i) legal residents of the jurisdictions in which they reside; (ii) who are aged 18 or over or who are over the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling service included in the Website under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction, whichever is higher; and (iii) who possess an account with the Website.
- Employees of Scientific Games (the “Partner”) (a division of Scientific Games Corporation), and employees of its affiliates, distributors, subsidiaries, promotional partners, prize providers, agencies, their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) & persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- The Promoter may restrict participation in the Promotion to one person for each household, computer terminal or mobile device.
- This Promotion commences on 11st September 2016 at 00:01 (BST)and will run until 17th September 2016 at 23:59 (BST) (the “Promotional Period”). Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the Promoter may conclude this Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period or may prolong the period of the Promotion usually due to abuse, limited up-take of the offer or error.
- To Enter: Players need to place qualifying wagers within the Promotional Period to be eligible for the prize draw. A qualifying wager is £10. For each £10 wagered on the Giant’s Gold™ game, the player earns one (1) ticket entry into the prize draw. If a player wagers £40 in increments of £10 or more on the Giant’s Gold™ game within the Promotional Period the player earns four (4) ticket entries into the prize draw.
- The Prizes: The prize details and distribution are as follows:
- Five (5) first place winners will each receive a £50 Amazon voucher
- Ten (10) second place winners will each receive a £25 Amazon voucher
- Fifteen (15) third place winners will each receive a £10 Amazon voucher
- (collectively and individually the “Prize”)
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- The Prizes and their use are subject to their own terms and conditions, see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Subject to the successful completion of verification and validation of any winner, the winner will be contacted within a reasonable period of time following the prize draw via email (the “Email Confirmation”). Please ensure that your contact details are up to date in order to receive winner confirmation communications. The winner will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of the Email Confirmation being sent. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within such period, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- If a player’s account is self-excluded, closed or has “taken a break” during the Promotion Period or up until any time the prize draw takes place, their entries into the prize draw will be null and void. In addition, if a winner’s account is self-excluded, closed or has “taken a break” prior to receiving the relevant Prize the person shall forfeit such Prize.
- The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas Ltd, an independent third party promotional verification service.
- Winning is limited to one Prize per person and the Promotion may be conducted across multiple gambling websites and mobile properties and therefore winners may be selected across multiple sites. As a result there may not be a winner of a Prize from this Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in the sole judgment of the Promoter, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter does not make any warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise) with regards to the Prize or your use of the Prize including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, suitability, reliability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or any other implied terms, all of which the Promoter excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. Where the Promoter suspects that a winning player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from this Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- Winners are liable for any relevant taxes applicable in relation to their receipt of the Prize.
- The Partner is responsible for arranging all elements of the Prize. The Company will in no way be liable to you for late delivery or non delivery of the Prizes.
- By participating in this Promotion, you hereby grant the Promoter irrevocable permission for the username to, be published in any publicity in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
- By taking part in this Promotion, players agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, governing this Promotion along with the Website’s Terms and Conditions.
- Any provisions herein which by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Promotion in order to achieve their purpose shall so survive until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve that purpose.
- The Promoter may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation. If the Promoter makes any material changes to these terms and conditions, it will give you reasonable notice of the changes.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in the sole judgment of the Promoter, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The Promoter may cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time, including without limitation, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation or otherwise where the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.